So it is now 12:07 on Saturday night, and I just finished doing what was supposed to be a no-big-deal "spotlight on the Vaclaw's" for my relief society. It took me roughly 1.5 hours! I am not a scrapbooker and really have never done any of it, but I have to say that I am very proud of myself for this little page I created. (and yes proud enough to actually post about it and go so far as to post a picture as well). No matter how good I think it is though, I doubt I'll be attempting any kind of book anytime soon. This took way too long, too much effort and some minor (he argues they were major) snaps at Marcin before it was finished!
6 comments:
YEAH! Can't wait to see it in the hall today--digital is MUCH easier and faster. :) But it looks like you did a cute job nonetheless!
I'm sure it's beautiful! Nothing to be ashamed about, I'm a non-scrapbooker and proud of it! LOL I LOVE looking at other's scrapbooks...but I am just not cut out for it! LOL
Your page looks great! I'm not a scrapbooker, so I totally appreciate what you just did! I'm going to see if I like digital scrapbooking better...no cutting and pasting!
It looks so so good! Very proud of you!
Brittany it is perfect! You would make a great scrapbooker.
i'm proud of you too! it's awesome...not you just have to come scrap with us (if you are ever in town)
Post a Comment