Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Spring Break Vacation

Over spring break we went with the Crandell's to Frankenmuth, Michigan to stay at the Bavarian Inn. It was a much needed break away from Cleveland, work and school! So I found this place searching on the internet for Michigan resorts. We weren't too sure about it since we only saw pictures and you can never tell from those... (speaking from experience), but it was so cute! It's a German theme and everyone there wore little German outfits all the time and it's totally a small town so everything is pretty much walking distance. Inside the hotel are 3 pools, 2 hot tubs, putt-putt golf, and a big arcade. There's also shopping around the hotel with little boutiques and random shops. We spent most of our time just in the hotel since there was so much to do there.
We had a blast at the arcade and played lots of DDR, which I'm terrible at, ski-ball, basketball, and a Deal or No Deal machine. Marcin and Keith liked playing the shooting games, go figure.


The four of us did play putt-putt too. We actually did that for free because Marcin complained about one of the restaurants to the front desk girl and so she compensated us with golfing passes. Very embarrassing, but it did save us a little money... We really had a blast and it was fun feeling like we had a big vacation on our student life budget.

9 comments:

M said...

sounds like so much fun! i wish we got a spring break :( i am so glad to hear that you guys are doing well!

Sara and Dustin said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. It's fun to see pics of you, Marcin, Keith and Hayley. Holy CRAP, Hayley looks AMAZING!! I haven't seen any pictures of her since we left.

Laura said...

How fun! I love little places like that. I am so glad you enjoyed your Spring Break! It was nice to have some time off and to have my husband around. I'm sure you agree!

M & S Eagar said...

Hayley said you guys had a blast!!! Just tonight Matt was telling me about the 6 year old cheese Marcin consumed. Sounds like quite the place!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've started my own on-line company BabyBrags. Please check it out when you have a minute...and if you like what you see please pass it on. My main method of advertising will be word of mouth and I really appreciate your help. Have a wonderful day! :)

http://www.babybrags.blogspot.com/

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love you hair by the way! I am planning on going blond this week because I am so bored with my brown hair I have since being pregnant and having a baby! Miss you guys! When are you coming back to Texas?? Keep in touch!

Lara said...

so fun...looks like we need to try that place out!

Whitney said...

That looks way fun! I love german/bavarian stuff! so, you are still surviving out there? Job still okay?

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Your right about Galveston beaches- speaking of- you need to come down. Or maybe Kyler and I will just have to come see you??? We need to talk! Call when you get a free moment. I lost your number when Kyler broke my phone and I have no way of contacting you!!

Amber said...

I'm ready for an update Britt!!!