Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Orlando
So everyone knows that I work for Colorescience and that I travel A LOT for work, but sometimes I get some really fun perks too! I just went to the ASLMS conference which is just a conference about lasers for doctors which was held in Orlando, FL! The weather was awesome and so warm. It was so great to get away for a few days and see the sun (although now the sun is out in full force in Cleveland too, thank goodness!). So on to the perks.... My cousin, Desiree, lives in the Orlando area and I got to stay a few days with her. On Saturday I got to go out to eat with her family, my other cousin Ryan and his new wife Dawn who I haven't seen in a very long time! Desiree's dad got to go to! It was so exciting to see all of them and catch up. So even though I travel all the time, it's worth it when I get these fun opportunities to see people I wouldn't normally get to see!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Off the subject, I was just reading Amy's blog (sorry I can't comment there, because I'm not a true blogger yet, but an anonmyous stocker that can't post comments) and I see that the Vac's are finally catching onto the Twilight series. Sorry, I didn't think to tell everyone before. It was a BIG hit here last year. I've read it twice and believe it to not, it was better the second time. Chris McAdams
Yay!!! I'm so glad to see a new post. And I'm totally jealous that you got to see MY sister. But I guess I got to see YOUR sisters about a month ago. But still.
I'm glad you had fun in FL. You and Dez look GREAT!!! As usual. Love ya chica.
I'm so glad you got to see family while you were in Orlando. That's always fun! It's probably nice too to leave Cleveland when it was cold, but return to warmer weather.
Orlando sounds really nice right now. I'm jealous you were somewhere warm! Glad you got to hang out with family.
I read the Twilight series last week and thought of you. I remembered your post about them a while back. So addicting! I'm not obsessed, but I looked her up online and there is a special edition book coming out in May, the 4th in the series in August, and the movie in December. YAY! I'm glad someone else liked them too, I was embarassed when people asked me what I was reading, but I also couldn't put it down! I was wishing Ryan was a romantic vampire...
Looks like an exciting trip! I love Florida any time!! I would love to go back there again sometime! I am so glad you are loving your job! Can I try some of your stuff? Do you buy it in the stores? I guess I am a makeup dummy!! Miss you guys!
Hey Britt! Cute blog! Im glad you are liking your job and having a blast in Cleavland. We are leaving for Chicago in August... Im so excited! Well I hope all is well. Check out our blog sometime.
conleyfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment