I don't think I've seen Marcin that excited about anything except on the Fourth of July talking about fireworks. There was one ride called "The Dragster" that took off at 120 mph and then shot you up at a 90 degree angle 420 feet in the air WITH a TWIST!
This a picture of "The Dragster". Trust me when I say this does NOT do it justice. Just to give you an idea of how tall it was, I couldn't get Hayley and Keith in the picture unless I cut off the top of the roller coaster. I can't believe we all did it..... TWICE! It was insane! The first time I closed my eyes the whole way through, but the second time I saw the whole thing. It was so scary and so fun! We spent the entire day there and I can't wait to go back.
9 comments:
We love amusement parks! Cedar Point sounds like a lot of fun. Matt is dying to go. I told him about "The Dragster" and he was like "Whoa, man I want to go so bad!" LOL I am glad you guys got to go.
Ya-ha we had a lot of fun! I'm ready to go back today! Your fancy new updated blog looks great!
Glad you guys got to go! The dragster is SO intense! Adam and I went last summer when his family was here. No roller coasters for me this summer. :(
Thank you for giving us the stats on the dragster... Josh and I have been having a little banter about it lately (lagoon has a new ride like that, but not as big of course)
You have the most rockin' blog layout, I love what you've done. I heard about the flood, that's crazy! Can't wait to see you guys in a matter of days! Let's play some Settlers!
Yea!! You posted!! I knew you had been up to more than just work!! That is so fun your mom and sis got to come visit you!! Oh- BTW, I love your updated blog decor!! Looks great! So- Kyler and I want to come visit you guys sometime! Maybe Jason could come too- or even better- I'll leave Kyler and just I will come to play?? I'm planning on being at Chelsea's shower in Austin! I can't wait to see you!
LOVE the updated blog. You can help me with mine next week--k??!!
Wow Marcin...wanna make my kids scrapbooks?! :) Looks like you guys had a blast - I luv roller coasters and well Matt...not so much.
Wow Marcin...wanna make my kids scrapbooks?! :) Looks like you guys had a blast - I luv roller coasters and well Matt...not so much.
Post a Comment