Crazy, right?! Two posts in one night after nothing for years! So Chelsea tagged me and I'm going to tag Hayley, Laura Nelson, Amy, Amanda and Ashley! Have fun!
List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys
1. Sundays with Marcin (no studying or work on Sunday!)
2. reading
3. Seeing family
Fears
1. flying bugs
2. Sharks - I'm deathly afraid of them
3. sleeping in hotels by myself
Goals
1. have a family
2. get in shape (generic I know, but DEFINITELY a goal)
3. reach goals at work
Obsessions/Collections
1. DVD's and books, I can never have too many of either
2. my skin. Vain but true
3. Grey's Anatomy
Random
1. I don't have my tonsils anymore
2. My birthday is the biggest holiday in the world for me
3. I love almost all animals which sort of explains my pet snake, Sampson, that I had in college.
No comments:
Post a Comment