Saturday, March 21, 2009

Driving Lessons



Who says you can't teach old dogs new tricks...I taught my dog to drive a freaking car. (Notice him checking his speed and checking traffic in the side view mirrors)

5 comments:

M said...

LOL! nice.

Amber said...

Too Too funny. How are you girlie? I so totally need to call you. Sorry. It's been busy to say the least. LOVE YOU!!!

Brittany and Marcin said...

This by the way was a Marcin post... just so everyone knows!

casey.chelsea.cali said...

Hahaha...I thought so. How cute that he actually posted something, and HILARIOUS that he try to teach Rufus to drive. You can't help but laugh when you see those pictures!!!

Sydney said...

Thats the best post ever!!!! Good job Marcin! What talented little dogs you guys have. After mom sees this she is going to be 10xs more excited to have the dogs living with her too. Maybe next you can teach them to use the toilet?