The Bachelor, Jason, is officially on my list of people I hope I never see walking down the street because I will punch them. Yuck. PS... I had some friends over to watch it and it was WAY better having you guys here than watching it alone!!!
Girl, I gave up that show a LONG time ago. Every stinking season I would get SO excited about what girl would get picked and then it NEVER worked out and I would be crushed! It's time to move on. Find a different show to watch. How about The Office. Jim and Pam are doing GREAT!!!!
I just found your blog from someone elses, etc. I wanted to give you a big congrats on being pregnant! I'm excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.
so, as soon as I linked to your blog all I could think of was Alison Sweeny's boobs... sorry that must sound so inapropriate to everyone else! I was just cracking up last night during B.L. thinking of Marcin's comments
oh my gosh! that is so exciting that you are pregnant!!!!!!! and october is like the best month ever to have a baby! what day are you due! i'm so excited for you! congrats!
HEY!!! I love when people have blogs to look at! Im going to add you guys to my list so i can keep up on yall! HOpe you are doing great!!! You guys rock!
6 comments:
Girl, I gave up that show a LONG time ago. Every stinking season I would get SO excited about what girl would get picked and then it NEVER worked out and I would be crushed! It's time to move on. Find a different show to watch. How about The Office. Jim and Pam are doing GREAT!!!!
I just found your blog from someone elses, etc. I wanted to give you a big congrats on being pregnant! I'm excited for you guys. I hope you're feeling well.
so, as soon as I linked to your blog all I could think of was Alison Sweeny's boobs... sorry that must sound so inapropriate to everyone else! I was just cracking up last night during B.L. thinking of Marcin's comments
Hey I keep meaning to say congrats! I am so exited for you guys! You will be such a great mommy!
oh my gosh! that is so exciting that you are pregnant!!!!!!! and october is like the best month ever to have a baby! what day are you due! i'm so excited for you! congrats!
HEY!!! I love when people have blogs to look at! Im going to add you guys to my list so i can keep up on yall! HOpe you are doing great!!! You guys rock!
Post a Comment