Way to go Uncle B!
Good idea to post that on your blog. I want to copy you and put it on mine:) i need to call you though to figure out how.
They sound so good! I love your dad!
How cute. Dad would be so happy if he saw that!
Why can't I hear the music? I'm confused. What's the utube address so I can view it there, maybe! :(
Okay, I'm an itdiot. My volume was on mute! I loved it! Yeah for Uncle B! So proud! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Way to go Uncle B!
Good idea to post that on your blog. I want to copy you and put it on mine:) i need to call you though to figure out how.
They sound so good! I love your dad!
How cute. Dad would be so happy if he saw that!
Why can't I hear the music? I'm confused. What's the utube address so I can view it there, maybe! :(
Okay, I'm an itdiot. My volume was on mute! I loved it! Yeah for Uncle B! So proud! :)
Post a Comment