Oh Brittany!! He is so handsome! I love all the pictures!! I have just had no time to check on anyones blog, but I couldn't let another day go by without seeing yours and his cute face!! Isn't it amazing to ba a mommy!! Not all roses everyday all the time, I know, but it's awesome! I wish I could suggle him-he is so cute!! BTW- way cute birp rags- where did you get them??:):)
Now that my sis had her baby, I can't wait to get back and meet Mr. Noble!! Hope you guys are adjusting well and enjoying being parents... it's the best thing ever!! :) Chat with you when I get back.
Oh my gosh Brittany I hadn't checked your blog in a couple of months...I didn't know you had your baby already!!! He's beautiful! And I love love love his name, I bet you guys are just so happy to have him finally here!
15 comments:
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him!!!!
He is so cute Britt! Im so glad you have a blog so I can keep tabs on yall! Great work, he is to die for! :)
He's SO perfect. I love him!!! Come visit me in January...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I HAVE to see him.
He is adorable..so happy for you guys!
Such cute pictures! I love the little shoes :) He's adorable!
Hahahah...I'm still laughing at the sunglasses!! Hilarious! And when did you guys become photographers?? The last picture is amazing!
Oh Brittany!! He is so handsome! I love all the pictures!! I have just had no time to check on anyones blog, but I couldn't let another day go by without seeing yours and his cute face!! Isn't it amazing to ba a mommy!! Not all roses everyday all the time, I know, but it's awesome! I wish I could suggle him-he is so cute!! BTW- way cute birp rags- where did you get them??:):)
I LOVE the sunglasses!!! too funny. and those little shoes are adorable!
love it love it! he is just so sweet! i want more pictures!
I'm not at all surprised, but he's the best dressed kid on the block!
I love the picture of Noble's foot in your hands. So precious.
So...if you come see Amber in January I'm just 11 or 12 hours away. ???? any chance
love, Aunt Dana
Now that my sis had her baby, I can't wait to get back and meet Mr. Noble!! Hope you guys are adjusting well and enjoying being parents... it's the best thing ever!! :) Chat with you when I get back.
Oh my gosh Brittany I hadn't checked your blog in a couple of months...I didn't know you had your baby already!!! He's beautiful! And I love love love his name, I bet you guys are just so happy to have him finally here!
ENOUGH??? I could NEVER have enough!! He could not possibly look any cuter in those SHOES and that little H&M outfit- OH MY!!!
Oh and I'm lovin' the new blog background with the new additions :)
Post a Comment