it is so ridiculous how many pictures you will take of your sweet little baby...i still am snap happy with cruise and that first year, i was ALWAYS taking pictures! you just can't get over how cute and sweet they are! i love his skull and bones hat...lol, i think he looks just like marcin!
I love that picture where his mouth is open and his hand is up. Thas was hilarious. He is so cute and looks like a stud in his skull and cross bones! I cant wait to get there! Until I do though DONT STOP WITH THE PICTURES!!! I love seeing them!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! That picture of you holding him is so sweet. I love his little hat. I hope you are getting some sleep! Take as many pictures as you can, they seriously grow up SO fast!
I will be there in less than a day!!! I can't WAIT to hold him and kiss him. Cali can't wait either. Although she will just want to poke and grab him and maybe do her loud screech at him...haha!
and you have EVERY REASON to be obsessed!! Those wittle wips! He already looks older! Your bouncer by the way is pretty much amazing. Have fun obsessing even MORE with your sisters!
10 comments:
it is so ridiculous how many pictures you will take of your sweet little baby...i still am snap happy with cruise and that first year, i was ALWAYS taking pictures! you just can't get over how cute and sweet they are! i love his skull and bones hat...lol, i think he looks just like marcin!
Brittany!! He is soooo adorable! I hope you guys are both doing well (and Marc too, of course). I can't wait to see him and hold him! Congratulations!
Who does he look like? I can't tell.
Give him a big 'ole smooch from me though. I LOVE HIM!!!
Sweet little guy!! I can't wait to hold him and smell him ( I LOVE the smell of babies!) He's so beautiful!! Keep the pics coming!! Love you guys!
I love that picture where his mouth is open and his hand is up. Thas was hilarious. He is so cute and looks like a stud in his skull and cross bones! I cant wait to get there! Until I do though DONT STOP WITH THE PICTURES!!! I love seeing them!
HE IS SO CUTE!!! Precious little guy!
Congratulations!!! He is adorable! That picture of you holding him is so sweet. I love his little hat. I hope you are getting some sleep! Take as many pictures as you can, they seriously grow up SO fast!
I will be there in less than a day!!! I can't WAIT to hold him and kiss him. Cali can't wait either. Although she will just want to poke and grab him and maybe do her loud screech at him...haha!
What a little sweetie! Can't really tell who he looks like so he must be a good blend! ha! We're so happy for you! Can't wait to see him!
and you have EVERY REASON to be obsessed!! Those wittle wips! He already looks older! Your bouncer by the way is pretty much amazing. Have fun obsessing even MORE with your sisters!
Post a Comment