Yahoo!!!! He is so stinkin adorable. I cant wait until I get there! Only one more week! I have been checking since yesterday morning for this post! I am just dying and dying to see more pictures. Dont forget to tell Noble about me. I will be there soon to claim favorite Aunt status! CONGRATULATIONS!
Of course he's beautiful...just look at the couple!! I can't wait to meet him. It seems surreal that he finally here. I love him sooooo much already!!
This will be my first and last time to claim title as his favorite aunt. I'm secure in my position as favorite aunt. No matter how many times someone else may lay claim on it, I know who it really belongs to;) love y'all!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! Please come visit me in January. I am DYING to see him. And keep him small please.
Love you and SO excited for you!!!
And while I might not be able to claim favorite "aunt" status (on a mere technicality), we ALL know who he is going to love the most (ME). But nice try Syds and Chels. :o)
Such a beautiful baby. I'm sure he'd prefer being called handsome but really he is beautiful!!! I love the picture with him awake and alert!Love you All!!! Welcome sweet Noble!!!
Oh my gosh... he is BEAUTIFUL you guys!!! I'm so proud to be able to call him my nephew!! I can't wait to meet him! I cant believe you are officially "mommy" and "daddy" ! Woo Hoo!! Love and miss you guys!
CONGRATS GUYS!!! Welcome to parenthood! He is such a cute little guy! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and have fun with your new little boy!
Oh Brittany! He is so sweet! I am so happy for you guys. I know you were so ready. He is so precious. Let us know if you need dinner or anything. We love you guys.
Oh I'm so glad you posted pictures already! I love all four pictures but #1 and 3 are my favorites! He is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! And he is just as sweet, juicy, handsome, and wonderful in person! I'm still feeling pretty special I got to hold him before your family :)hee,hee :)
22 comments:
Yahoo!!!! He is so stinkin adorable. I cant wait until I get there! Only one more week! I have been checking since yesterday morning for this post! I am just dying and dying to see more pictures. Dont forget to tell Noble about me. I will be there soon to claim favorite Aunt status! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congratulations! He'e beautiful!
Oh my gosh you guys, he is precious!!! We are so happy for you...parenthood is the best! Congrats on a handsome little guy.
LOOOOOOOVE the name, and the baby :)Congrats to all three of you!!!
oh HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! good job guys! Brit hope you are feeling good soon!
Of course he's beautiful...just look at the couple!! I can't wait to meet him. It seems surreal that he finally here. I love him sooooo much already!!
This will be my first and last time to claim title as his favorite aunt. I'm secure in my position as favorite aunt. No matter how many times someone else may lay claim on it, I know who it really belongs to;) love y'all!!
yay!! I am so excited for you both! He is so handsome!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE him!!! Please come visit me in January. I am DYING to see him. And keep him small please.
Love you and SO excited for you!!!
And while I might not be able to claim favorite "aunt" status (on a mere technicality), we ALL know who he is going to love the most (ME). But nice try Syds and Chels. :o)
Yay!! Congrats! he's beautiful. soo happy for you guys!
Congrats! Hes adorable! Let us know if you need anything!
Such a beautiful baby. I'm sure he'd prefer being called handsome but really he is beautiful!!! I love the picture with him awake and alert!Love you All!!! Welcome sweet Noble!!!
Oh my gosh... he is BEAUTIFUL you guys!!! I'm so proud to be able to call him my nephew!! I can't wait to meet him! I cant believe you are officially "mommy" and "daddy" ! Woo Hoo!! Love and miss you guys!
What a handsome little man. Congrats to you guys. I hope you are feeling ok.
He's SOOOO cute, Brittany. Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!
CONGRATS GUYS!!! Welcome to parenthood! He is such a cute little guy! I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with everything and have fun with your new little boy!
Oh Brittany! He is so sweet! I am so happy for you guys. I know you were so ready. He is so precious. Let us know if you need dinner or anything. We love you guys.
Congratulations!
Oh I'm so glad you posted pictures already! I love all four pictures but #1 and 3 are my favorites! He is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!! And he is just as sweet, juicy, handsome, and wonderful in person! I'm still feeling pretty special I got to hold him before your family :)hee,hee :)
He is beautiful! Congrats!!!
he's beautiful. I can't wait to see him for reals!
Congratulations you two! He is adorable! Don't make him grow up too fast. Hi Robbie and Mike Love, Win and John
Oh my heavens! Noble is so adorable and I wish I could hold him. I hope to see you before he gets too big.
Love to all, Aunt Dana
Post a Comment