Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little Update

I just got back from my doctor's office and I'm really excited to say that she will officially be inducing me on October 5th! So unless little Noble decides to come even earlier on his own, which I'm certainly not opposed to, we will have him here with us in a short 12 days! As ready as I am, I cannot believe it's that close. Marcin and I are so excited to finally hold our little baby and bring him home!

7 comments:

Darin and Shannon said...

How exciting!! I cant wait to see pictures!!!

Amber said...

AHHH!!!! I can't believe it and I can't wait. You better still be coming out to visit me in January. We'll have SO much fun.

Brooke and Justin said...

I am SOOO excited for you! You are going to be such a great mom! I can't wait to see pictures! October 5th is the day of my first Dr. appointment! I can hardly wait! Congrats Brit!

Sarah said...

YAY!!! You guys definitely deserve to hold that sweet little baby. I am so excited and happy for you both.

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

He is going to be SO cool! Are you guys naming him Noble? I love it! Good luck with everything :)

Brandon and Casey Borer said...

Good Luck Brittney-how exciting!!! It was great seeing you at the gym the other day, I wish we would have had the chance to catch up!

Laura said...

Yay! So exciting. Can't wait to meet little Noble!