Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Too much to blog about

There has been so much going on with us that I would be sitting at this computer for the next week trying to catch up so I'm just going to do one big fat post of pics. I don't even know if anyone will actually look through all these pictures, but I always love lots in other people's blogs so... In the last month of staying with my parents there was a wedding, surprise 75th birthday for my Grandma Sally, practically a family reunion with my mom's side of the family, a Fort Worth hospital rotation for Marcin, a few trips to the river (mostly for the boys) and lots and lots of sister/brother time with my family. It couldn't have been more jam-packed with stuff to do, but it went by so fast and I'm already missing all the commotion.
Grandma Sally, Mom and Sydney at Benihana's for Chelsea's 24th Birthday
Sydney, Chelsea and me for Chels's bday

my cousin, Chad, brother Riley, and Dad at Johnny Rockets for dinner with the family one night

Everyone that went to Johnny Rockets before the actual wedding festivities began...
Sydney, me and my cousin Amber at Sydney's rehearsal dinner
Mom, Aunt Dana, Aunt Rhonda, and Grandma Sally... The only sister missing is Aunt Michele
Dad's Dad and Mom with Sydney
Marcin, Aunt Michele, my dad and his brother, Uncle Mark
Chelsea and Cali, cousin Tyler and Grandma Sally

I don't have any wedding pictures yet, although we didn't get too many together as a family because of the UNBEARABLE heat. I'm sure Sydney will love her anniversary date, but a small word of advice to any of those planning an August wedding for Houston: Don't. The wedding was beautiful though and the reception could not have looked better and as soon as there are pictures I'll post them. I only have a few pics of doing Syd's makeup:

So on to Grandma Sally's surprise birthday party!!

My mom, Aunt Michele, Grandma, Aunt Rhonda, and Aunt Dana. All the sisters together again!
Mom and The Baugh's

Proof that Cali CAN actually snuggle and who better to choose than her Uncle Riley :)
me, Mom and Cali
little group shot...
Whew! So that's it. These pictures barely even cover the awesome time we had in Houston. In fact, these were all just from one weekend except for Chelsea's birthday. So now we're back in Oklahoma for a few short days (to watch OU play BYU in Dallas actually), and then on to Ohio. I feel like we've been gone for an eternity!! We're excited to get back home though and start getting ready for Noble to get here in just 5 short weeks. I can hardly believe he'll be here with us in that short amount of time! We can't wait!

5 comments:

Arkansas Vaclaw's said...

Looks like lots and lots and LOTS of fun!! Wish I could be there with you guys in Dallas to watch the game! Hope you guys have fun! p.s. You look FANTASTIC!!

The Kynastons said...

Wow, only 5 more weeks! You look so cute in all of your pictures...you're one of those pregnant women that other women are jealous of :)

Kira said...

Britt- Hey I was talking to my mom today and she was telling me that you work from home. I was wondering what you do and how you found it. You can email me at kiraconley@gmail.com Thanks! Also congrats- you're almost done!

Kira said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dana said...

I wish we were all back together again. That was so much fun.

Aunt Dana