Friday, September 11, 2009

3,5,9

So proud of what I thought was my "baby bump" (which really was just my fat):

(3 months and lookin' lovey - please don't judge, I had actually gone to the gym that day)

And at 5 months I remember thinking "How could I possibly get any bigger??"
HA!

If I'd only known I'd stretch to this attractive size at 9 whole months!...
4 more weeks people!!! I'm determined to get him here early so I can finally hold him and see him, but he might be thinking otherwise.

7 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Isn't it funny how you feel so huge but then you look back at pictures and realize it was NOTHIN'! :) you look great!

stephanie said...

you look adorable! I cant believe you only have 4 weeks left...its gone by way fast!

Steph & James said...

You are cute. p.s. your '3' month picture is what i look like after a buffet - there that should make you feel better :) I'm sooooooo excited for you!!!

M said...

yay!!!! i'm so excited for you guys! i'm still 11 weeks away...so forgive me but i'm jealous ;) good luck with everything!

Sara and Dustin said...

You are seriously so cute, Brittany! I'm excited to see pics of your little guy when he gets here!

Christiansen Clan said...

Yay! You look so cute!!! Can't wait for little Noble to get here!!!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

And you just told me that a lady said you barely look pregnant!!! Not with that cute belly, it is way out there, but in a super cute way!! You are just all belly missy!! Can't wait anymore for him to come!! Come on Noble, time to come out:)!!