Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Big Boy
Noble has started potty training. Yes he is a year and half and yes, he's a boy (those seem to be the first two things people have reminded me of since I've said I would start this). But for the last little while I've put him on the potty before his bath and before he gets dressed for the day and he got excited to sit on it and would always go. Then yesterday morning he #2-ed :) in the potty before we "officially" started. If I had been questioning if he was ready before that, he solidified my answer: YES. That one time I did not have to change his diaper was one great and defining moment. NO MORE DIAPERS!! So why change another diaper if he can do it?! So far he's done great and only had 3 accidents 1 1/2 days. It may not work or stick, BUT I'm trying. Plus he looks so dang cute in his big boy undies!! That he absolutely loves to wear, might I add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, he's pretty cool. Sally hasn't even gone once...maybe you could come and help her!
Go for it! Who cares what other people say. Good job Noble! Oh and he looks very cute in his big boy undies!
He looks like a little model in this picture! I love it.
Wow! This is so great! He is so precious. Love this picture, its super cute.
Way to go!! Noble is a stud, I can't believe he's learning so young. And I think "big kid" undies on toddlers is so dang cute.
Post a Comment