I remember going to the rodeo when I was a kid and loving it and I have been wanting to take Noble this year. We got some tickets from one of Marcin's co-workers and debated about bringing Noble after a few accidents that morning and because the tickets were for a concert there too, but in the end we thought it would be worth it. We were right!!! He couldn't get enough and potty-wise he did awesome with no accidents at all! We actually went to the rodeo part and watched some of the events (there's basically a million things to do there and I didn't think Noble would want to be sitting watching from the nosebleeds). Noble was laughing, clapping, jumping around, and watching everything the cowboys were doing and the horses and cows were a big hit. It was so fun watching him have a good time.

Noble and I watching the rodeo events

What's a rodeo without a little funnel cake? Not a rodeo at, that's what.
There was also a petting zoo and pony rides. Noble has definitely inherited my severely embarrassing love for animals. For him it's cute, me not so much. If you remember from before, Noble loves Lila and Rufus and loves to give them kisses. A "Noble Kiss" consists of him coming at you mouth wide open until it's reciprocated by a big fat lick on the mouth. Gross, but cute. So naturally those kisses aren't reserved for just Rufus and Lila; he thought they'd be a big hit with the goats too.


and hugs for the llama of course.

He didn't actually have any food to feed them, but he tried anyway... with every single animal in there.


Post petting zoo :). One happy camper. As if he couldn't get any happier....



Ride 'em cowboy.
Seeing him this excited made me a little worried about when the ride was going to be over. I had good reason to worry....

This sad face came very quickly after getting off. And the poor man trying to unbuckle him from the saddle might have gotten hit a few times. All in all it was a big success! We'll definitely be heading back there next year!!
9 comments:
First you weren't kidding about Noble loving the rodeo and the animals!! I have never seen so many cute and big smiles in a row! I dont think he could have been happier. Secondly I cant believe how big he is! I cant wait to see him this weekend!
Ok, that was just about the cutest thing. EVER. I've GOT to find a rodeo. STAT!
I just love that little kid. He is grinning from ear to ear in every picture. So cute! And I'm still mad that he's potty trained...every diaper mad...
I'm sorry Jenny. Would it help if I told you he did poop in his pants three, yes THREE, times today??
That is TOO cute! He is seriously such a doll! In a very handsome, boy type way of course! And how fun to go to the Rodeo. I want to go. I really did love going when I lived with y'all.
As for the trampoline. We got it at Sam's Club. It was only $140.00. We really do love it. It's the perfect size. Do you have Sam's Club in TX? I can't remember.
I'm so jealous. My sister-in-law just posted about the rodeo too. Love Noble...so cute!
What a cute and big boy! Looks like a blast!
oh my! I'm behind! Noble has FOUR teeth now??!! and he's HUGE! oh those were the cutest pictures with the animals! oh this posts get me all giddy!!! THREE DAYS!!! YAHOOOOOOEY!!!!! I can HARDLY STAND IT!!! That was a lot of exclamation points..... just trying to get my happiness through to you :)
So fun! I love going to rodeos too. Noble has gotten so big. He is such a happy, cute little boy. I love his "Noble Kisses". LOL That is so funny. I can't wait to live closer to you guys. We miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment