Friday, March 18, 2011
SUCCESS!!
He did it!!!! Noble is on his way to being 100% diaper free! Thursday was our first day out of the house since Monday and I felt like that was my real test and he did it! No accidents and went on the potty twice and once in the grass (the joys of being a boy). And we were at the park so I was super impressed he didn't just forget and let it go on the park equipment! I could not be prouder of my little boy who is growing way too fast for me. I'm sure the next few months will have their fair share of a few accidents here and there, but I feel pretty confident saying he is a potty trained 18 month old. I wouldn't have even attempted this if he didn't act like he wanted to take it on, but I'm glad I seized the opportunity. I'm just so happy for him and love watching how proud he is of himself. It was a rough few days being cooped up, but well worth it!!! Yea Noble!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go little man! That's awesome news. And to think, I've been buying diapers straight for the last 8 years almost. :-)
Yeah, but you also have 4 to my 1. To be expected. hopefully I'll be buying diapers again in the not-too-distant future.
You will be. I just meant that I've never had a kid potty trained early enough to be diaper free before the next one came. I seriously don't know a single kid who potty trained at 18 months. That's awesome! So really....wanna come work on Brandon? He's anti potty!
YAY Noble! I am proud of you Brittany for being consistent and sticking with it. You are such a good mama and you have an adorable little boy! I can't wait to see ya'll again!
Post a Comment