Friday, June 24, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

Whoops, I've neglected my blog.... again. I seriously have a million things I could update about, but for now I'm starting with Hayley's visit to Houston!! I couldn't ask for a better friend!! She flew all the way from Youngstown, OH with her two kids AND she was pregnant. What a trooper!!! We had the best time with them. I miss Hayley a bunch and even though we don't live by each other it's nice to know we're only a plane ride away :). Unfortunately somehow a BUNCH of pictures got deleted from my computer so I'm missing some (sorry Hayley), but here's a few from our visit to the park!


And thanks to Hayley being here, I started the long and much-harder-than-I-thought process of refinishing my kitchen table and chairs. Had she not come, I probably wouldn't have had the guts to ever do it. I absolutely love how it turned out! Thanks for coming Hayley, Mally, and Reid (and baby Lindy, sort of). We love you guys and miss you!!


2 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow- a whole post dedicated to ME! Thanks Brittany- yes, only a plane ride away- but admittedly it feels further sometimes darn it all. I LOVE YOUR TABLE!!! Good job for finishing it- I love the contrast of dark and light. Thanks again for the BEST trip ever- Mallory still says almost daily, "Remember when we went to Texas?" Well OF COURSE I REMEMBER MALLY!

The Kynastons said...

Hey Brittany! It's fun to see new posts - I'm glad you didn't give up on your blog, I love reading your updates. :) Noble is cuter than ever, of course. Don't you love this age? I think they are so cute and hilarious. And nice work on your table - it looks amazing!