Friday, June 24, 2011

Cousins

Chelsea, Cali and Ava are here right now and I couldn't resist posting some cousin pics (we actually had a visit from some other cousins, Brian, Amy, Ellie, Sam, and Owen but somehow I have zero pictures of that). Doesn't everyone have bath pictures with cousins?? I love them!
And yes, my child loves to swim in just his undies. Thankfully Mamaw (you're welcome, Mom) doesn't have neighbors close. I'll spare everyone the pictures of Noble peeing in the yard.

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Pictures don't get any cuter than Noble in his big boy undies! SO FUN to have family in town! Thanks for the updates Brittany... finally! (Like I'm one to talk I know)

Sydney said...

I love those kids! So cute and so fun!

Jason.Ashley.Kyler.Camden said...

Such a fun time with your sisters!!! Love the pictures! What is it with these cute boys and their undies;) Lets play now if you have free time soon! We miss you guys! I want to see your play room too if you were able to get the vinyl done!!!

Anonymous said...

theoldest girl is perfect age for anal