Thursday, November 3, 2011

16 weeks and counting...

I know it's not like everyone's asking about my pregnancy because they see my growing stomach or anything like that, but I definitely feel like it's growing and I'm so thankful to be in my second trimester at this point so I can just breathe a little easier. This pregnancy does not by any means feel like it's flying by, but I don't mind it. We're just really grateful to be adding to the family!!



6 comments:

Amber said...

You're SO beautiful! Congrats on four months.

The Kynastons said...

Hooray for second trimester! You look so awesome. I'm excited to hear if Noble will get a little brother or sister. :)

Sydney said...

Wahoo! 4 months!!! Can't wait to meet this one and hold a little tiny baby!!!! Might I add your lookin good :)

Sarah said...

YAY! You look so adorable with your growing baby bump. 1 trimester down only 2 more to go! =c)

Lara said...

SO happy for you. You look gorgeous!

The Moons said...

You of course look AMAZING :) can't wait to meet this little person !!