Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Thankful Post



I feel like jumping on the band wagon with everyone else that's been doing thankful/grateful November posts. I'm really thankful for a MILLION things right now, but I have to say most of all is Marcin. I've been on bed rest for a few weeks and I have no idea when it will end. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it will soon, but we just don't know. Baby is fine and I'm just fine, it just seems my body thinks it's time for lots and lots of contractions :). So while I've been a little more out of commission these days, Marcin has stepped in done so much for us!!! He's been super dad and I know Noble is loving all the attention from him. He's done all the laundry, vacuumed, dusted, and the dishes (a lot). And all while acting like he's just happy to help (I don't think I'd be so nice...). I know it's hard to come home from work and immediately take over at home too, but I'm just so thankful he does and still likes me. And I wouldn't feel right about leaving out a big thanks for my friends and my family that have been stepping in too. I'm certainly feeling the love!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Awww..... you are on BEDREST!? I had no idea. I will be calling you soon. I'm so sorry. What a great hubby. We're so thankful for Marcin too. Take care of you and that little baby. I can't wait to meet him/her! Love you lots!

The Kynastons said...

Dang, I'm so sorry about the bedrest!! But good job to Marcin for being super husband... I'm glad you are being well taken care of. Good luck, we'll be crossing our fingers for you that it won't last too long!