Our little baby is a girl! We're so excited to have her come to our family! Marcin and I got to see her on the the ultrasound last week and it was really great. She's a little stubborn and wouldn't move well for the tech doing the scan so we'll have to go back in a month to get the rest of the measurements. But so far she's growing right on track and is a happy and healthy little girl! I'm still on "modified" bedrest. I actually hardly understand what that means so I try and take it as easy as possible. Other than constant contractions, she seems to be doing just fine!! We're so excited and it's just what Noble had been telling us, that he was going to have a sister. We'll see if he stays this enthusiastic when she arrives :).
4 comments:
Hooray!!! I'm so excited for your little miracle baby! Take it easy (as hard as that is). I can't wait to hear what you decide to name her!
Woot woot! So exciting, congrats! We are so happy for you guys. Here's to a problem-free rest of your pregnancy!
congrats! that's so exciting!
后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天 , 后宫聊天
Post a Comment